Trouble Delivering to Genesis Metaverse

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
beverly Zauberflote

Trouble Delivering to Genesis Metaverse

Post by beverly Zauberflote »

Hello Ilan, i received the letter below from a customer from the Genesis Metaverse. She is getting a asset error when she tries to rez some boxes of items she has purchased on the market.
I registered on the genesis metaverse so i could test it as well and i get the error you can see in the image attached. I tried to send several test items to their grid and all of them gave errors.
It is for order :
Order: 1000012158458
For Mystic Moon @ Genesis

letter from Mystic:
"Hello.

I am sorry for troubling you, but I was hoping you would help me. Recently I bought some items from Kitely Marketplace for export to my avatar Mystic Moon in Genesis Metaverse, a new grid on the opensim grids, http://genesismetaverse.com/index.php. I was planning on repurchasing the same items and exporting them to my other avatar Mystic Soleil on Metropolis too. However, I have some problems with my purchases. My purchases from several creators were delivered to me, Mystic Moon on Genesis successfully (all in one box), however, I am not able to rez my Kitely purchases box inworld in order to open and retrieve my purchases. I keep getting this message:

Unable to rez: could not find asset 180929c4-39f8-4225-b38d-b71513ef71de for item Kitely Market Order 1000012158458.

I have contacted the the grid owners and they have been assisting me with this isssue, I have even been to several opensim sandboxes hoping to rez the boxes there in order to open them. Still wont rez and still the same message each time I try. The grid owners from Genesis Metaverse have suggested I contact each of the creators whom i purchased from and inform them of this problem and ask if you would be able to help me with this problem. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Mystic Moon"
Attachments
error msg.png
error msg.png (10.73 KiB) Viewed 5211 times
These users thanked the author beverly Zauberflote for the post:
Selby Evans
Ilan Tochner

Re: Trouble Delivering to Genesis Metaverse

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi beverly,

We did a full redelivery for that order, please ask that person to click the link in the new IM our system just sent her in order to complete the new delivery. If she hasn't received that IM yet please ask her to login into Genesis with her Genesis avatar then click the Resend IM link in the relevant Kitely Market order page: https://www.kitely.com/market/order/1000012158458

Once she clicks that link inside the IM she should have a new copy of the order delivered to her Objects or My Suitcase > Objects folder. If she doesn't see it she should restart her viewer and look again. She should then rez that box inside a sandbox in Genesis and test our the items it contains.

Please ask her to report her results after she has done this.
beverly Zauberflote

Post by beverly Zauberflote »

I have passed that information on to her and will post here as soon as she lets me know if that fixes the problem.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you beverly.