Trouble Delivering to Mike Hart

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
beverly Zauberflote

Trouble Delivering to Mike Hart

Post by beverly Zauberflote »

Hello Ilan,
i am trying to get a delivery to Mike Hart at his personal grid (next reality..i believe). He says he is emailing you. He wouldn't give me his grid name and i googled it out of the ether and went ahead trying to send him a test of a store he bought and was delivered to his kitely avatar. I don't know if his avatar is mike hart on that grid or not. For some reason he won't tell me lol.

He has indicated that he has had this issue a lot and i was hoping you might have a solution for me. He doesn't want a refund, he wants the building....

order number 1000012503081
Ilan Tochner

Re: Trouble Delivering to Mike Hart

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi beverly,

I'm corresponding with Mike on this issue via email. He had ordered the item for delivery to his Kitely avatar but actually wanted it delivered to his avatar on his own grid. The problem is that his grid is currently set up in a way that prevents delivery.

As we can't deliver the item to him without this problem being resolved, I had already refunded him this order before your post. If he wants, he'll be able to reorder once he resolves the configuration issue.
beverly Zauberflote

Re: Trouble Delivering to Mike Hart

Post by beverly Zauberflote »

Thank you Ilan