Bought for another avatar but has me as Owner

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Martin Eccles58
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bought for another avatar but has me as Owner

Post by Martin Eccles58 »

I recently bought a no transfer product (a full avatar) for my partner, and it was delivered correctly to her (this was to a different grid from Kitely, not sure if that is relevant), but although she could rez and open the box she could not use it (opening the second box only produced another identical box), and I saw that it was registered to me as Owner and not her. Although technically I did buy it, this surely is an error because it should have either had her as Owner or else should not have been able to be sent to her. I have arranged a redelivery but I am posting this to see if anybody has any explanation.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Bought for another avatar but has me as Owner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Martin,

The Kitely Market delivery box (when delivering to other grids) should contain the items with the proper owner permissions. Those items may be boxes themselves if that is how they are listed in the Items table on the Kitely Market product listing. Can you please give me the Kitely Market order number so I'll know which order you're referring to?
Martin Eccles58
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Martin Eccles58 »

Thanks for your prompt reply. The store owner will be re-sending the item, so that should be fine, but here is the order number: Order ID: 1000012966988
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Okay, please let me know if the problem isn't resolved.