Order problem

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
margie baxley
Has thanked: 0

Order problem

Post by margie baxley »

I bought an avatar and it shows that it is full mod, copy, transfer, export. When it was delivered, it showed everything as no mod. I tried to transfer it anyhow and it vanished from my inventory, and the other avatar did not receive it, all I have now is an empty box. The order # is 1000013896961, it was sent to Bonnie Bebb.

Thank you.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Order problem

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi margie,

We sent you the item again, please log into your grid and click the link in the IM our system sent you to complete the delivery process and get a new copy of the order.

Please also look for the old copy of the item in your avatar's Lost and Found inventory folder.

The item is full permission. Did you rez it and check its permissions when it was rezzed or did you look at it while it was in your inventory?

You said you tried to transfer it, who did you try to transfer it to? Was it to an avatar from the same grid or one from another grid?

Please rez the new item and verify that it indeed has all the specified permissions.
margie baxley

Post by margie baxley »

Thanks Ilan, it worked this time. I had sent it to Maggie Barkley in the same grid. Maggie is my AV but Kitely says that I don't exist on my grid so I send items to
Bonnie Bebb. I was able to transfer the item to Maggie Barkley this time.

There aren't a lot of avatar choices in the marketplace that are export,transfer,copy, do you know if there are more inworld at Kitley?

Thank you so much.

Margie
Last edited by margie baxley on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

You should be able to buy items for your avatar directly. Please clear the avatar name from your Kitely Market shopping cart, make sure your grid is selected and type in Maggie Barkley in the avatar name field again.

If that doesn't work, then try teleporting with that avatar to the Kitely Welcome Center then repeat the aforementioned steps.
margie baxley

Post by margie baxley »

Thanks, I'll do that.