Selling stuff for free?

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Kel Si
Been thanked: 0

Selling stuff for free?

Post by Kel Si »

I've made some incredibly basic items, so I wanted to sell them for free! And I've always enjoyed searching for and attaining freebies on the market for another game.

I'm curious as to why Kitely doesn't allow "selling" stuff for free on the market. I think it'd be a nice feature! (Unless the reason why the lower-limit-price-on-selling-stuff exists is because it's some sort of security feature; in that case, the market is still working wonderfully!)
Dot Matrix

Re: Selling stuff for free?

Post by Dot Matrix »

Hi, Kel Si -- welcome to Kitely! :)

Several shops on Kitely Market list selling things for the minimum price of 10 KC also offer the same items for free in their stores, and say so in their listing -- for example see Seanchai Bookstore, Quayside Stores, Pacifica Fashion -- there are many more...

The decision of a minimum price was made when Kitely Market was first being set up, with a great deal of community discussion and input.
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerSelby EvansKel SiChris Namaste
Chris Namaste

Re: Selling stuff for free?

Post by Chris Namaste »

thx for that dot :)
ido my best to give free (10-12-20) kc as well,
may i add my shop fyi
in description 'name' i add 'cheapie' (if i dont forget) it mite help pple who have little money,or love bargains,to find it (mite b a tip todo?) so pple find it easier? :)
https://www.kitely.com/market?store=9147297&wt=os
Chris CreationZ
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post:
Dot Matrix
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey