Redelivery

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Isis Ophelia

Redelivery

Post by Isis Ophelia »

I broke my Mysql and had to fresh install my microgrid-sundance and lost the mesh hair I just bought in the Marketplace.

Order # 1000018144250 Jennifer Mesh Hair~brown <--- was delivered to microgrid-sundance

Because I guess that I will break my installation again somewhen (it is Beta and I test it), I thought to follow the advice Ilan gave in another thread:

Quote Ilan: "Assuming the bought items were bought with transfer permissions the buyer can then go inworld, teleport with their Kitely avatar to their new grid and give the bought items to their new avatar on that grid."

Order # 1000018138033 Jennifer Mesh Hair~brown <--- delivered to my Kitely avatar
I wanted to transfer Jennifer Mesh Hair~browns to my microgrid avatar. But the Kitely hair shows in Inventory 'copy/no transfer'
Is the flag Export removed from products delivered to inworld avatars? Do I need to ask for a redelivery then? And if so, could I get it redeliver please? Thank you.
These users thanked the author Isis Ophelia for the post:
Ilan Tochner
IDdesigns @ Kitely Marketplace http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2075571

You`d like to meet others inworld? Join the Meet & Chat Corner group and say hello
Ilan Tochner

Re: Redelivery

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Isis,

Kitely Market uses its own export control system which is different from the Export permission you see in some viewers. See: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... plemented/

As that is the case, Kitely Market deliveries don't use or set the Export flag so the Export flag setting you see in your Kitely inventory is meaningless and you should be able to transfer the item you bought to an avatar on another grid by moving it into your My Suitcase folder and teleporting to the grid where the other avatar is located.

That said, if you bought an item with no Transfer permissions then you aren't permitted to transfer that item to another avatar, regardless of what grid that avatar is on.

As for redeliveries, we can redeliver a Kitely Market order to another grid but, as the items you bought are no-Transfer then you'll need to first delete them from your inventory, avatar, trash folder, and any place you've rezzed them inworld. Once that's done set up your new grid in the Manage Grids dialog in your Kitely Market shopping cart. Finally, send me a PM with your request with the new grid's Grid URI and the Kitely Market order number you wish us to redeliver.
Isis Ophelia

Post by Isis Ophelia »

Now I am confused. The hair is C/E - I tried to pass it to my microgrid avatar, but I can not. (yes, I had it in My Suitcase)

Maybe as you said the viewer doesn't know about Exportables? Every copy item will be no transfer (in the viewer) therefore can't be given to another avatar.

Redelivery:
The hairs were only in my microgrid inventory, and that database was corrupted. I have just made a new install from scratch. Thats why I lost the hair.

Anyway, I will purchase the hair again, its the easiest way :)

PS: last favour please. When my standalone avatar added the kitely ava, it shows the DNS I used 2 years ago when visiting Kitely. Would you please delete it from your database? It is isis.ophelia@arcanavirtual.noip.me
IDdesigns @ Kitely Marketplace http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2075571

You`d like to meet others inworld? Join the Meet & Chat Corner group and say hello
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Isis,

Items bought with Export permission from Kitely Market don't need to have transfer permission to be taken out of Kitely when you teleport to another grid or export them via an OAR file. However, an item for which you don't have transfer permissions can't be passed to another avatar, regardless of how you got it. In other words, the permissions listed on Kitely Market define what you can do with the items you buy :-). If an item was sold with Export then you can export it. If it was sold with Transfer then you can transfer it...

As per your request, we deleted the old avatar from our system. Please make sure to clear the avatar name from your Kitely Market shopping cart then change the Deliver To grid and type in the avatar name again.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Selby Evans
Brayla Sana

Post by Brayla Sana »

Permissions Guide

1. Copy - This means the item can be duplicated making multiple copies in your inventory.

2. Modify - This means you can change the color, size, texture, light emission, physics type, and aspect ratio of the item. In the case of prims, you may also use the prim manipulation tools in the edit menu.

3. Transfer - ONLY with this permission enabled, may you "Give" the item to another Avatar, including ALTS of the same name on other grids.

4. Export - This permission means you can travel with the item to another grid. If it's clothing, you can only hypergrid with clothes that have this permission enabled. If this is a rezzable item, this means you may rez it on grids other than the grid your Avatar came from.
These users thanked the author Brayla Sana for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerDot MatrixItsAn4rt Acculturation
Dadiella's for Fashion and Brayla Sana Gallery for Building!