Variations attributes

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Ada Radius

Variations attributes

Post by Ada Radius »

I'm just coming back to working on KM stuff after a long hiatus, so please forgive me for not keeping up.
I have clothing items that have variations. I'm trying to set the colors in attributes for each variation. When I click on the arrow next to color in the attributes, the color attribute disappears from the list. So now I have erroneous colors listed.
What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?
These users thanked the author Ada Radius for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: Variations attributes

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Ada,

The arrow next to the Attribute value switched the attribute between being a Product Attribute (displayed on the left side of the page) to being a Variation Attribute (displayed on the right side of the page).

Please see this tutorial for additional info: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... merchants/
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Chris Namaste
Ada Radius

Re: Variations attributes

Post by Ada Radius »

I had read the tutorial, no help there.
It turns out to be a left-right dyslexic issue, of which I have quite a few at the KM. Clicking on the arrow moves the attribute to the right. Sigh.
Ilan Tochner wrote:Hi Ada,

The arrow next to the Attribute value switched the attribute between being a Product Attribute (displayed on the left side of the page) to being a Variation Attribute (displayed on the right side of the page).

Please see this tutorial for additional info: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... merchants/
These users thanked the author Ada Radius for the post:
Chris Namaste