extra info for customers on market ?

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Chris Namaste

extra info for customers on market ?

Post by Chris Namaste »

:)
we talked, about this before as well :)
a few thingsies that 'should-could' be 'must add' info that is important for customers :
- prim amount of product that is for sale
- when (as exemple) a mask or teddybear that is 'just a texture on a prim', pple should know that - the pictures cant always 'tell' our customers
just things i noticed & makes customers unhappy or they mite go buy elsewhere :)
greetz, chris :)
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerRobert Stanley
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Ilan Tochner

Re: extra info for customers on market ?

Post by Ilan Tochner »

I agree, it's important that merchants provide good descriptions for what is included in their product listings.

Adding additional info to product listings is on our todo list, especially for meshes which can vary greatly in their complexity.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Chris Namaste
Chris Namaste

Re: extra info for customers on market ?

Post by Chris Namaste »

yes, altho prims & sculpts as well, some items (builds) have hundreds of prims, not mentioned (fyi),
i bought one ones (its gone in kitely now) it was crazy prim amount
ill use bits & pieces when i need them
:)
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey