Kitely Market Passes $250,000 in Sales

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Ilan Tochner

Kitely Market Passes $250,000 in Sales

Post by Ilan Tochner »

We are proud to announce that we’ve passed a new milestone: Kitely Market has sold over $250,000 worth of virtual goods to date!

For details and additional statistics, see: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... -in-sales/
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 7):
Chris NamasteFrank SquirrelHerderJohn MelaPatrick SaccocciaRosa AlekseevRodan SladeOzwell Wayfarer
Chris Namaste

Re: Kitely Market Passes $250,000 in Sales

Post by Chris Namaste »

woohoo!!!
clap for kitely :)
and i have experienced it lately as well, sales are up!
thankyou all !
(and always remember, to ask what u need or wish, i'm providing it asap possible :)
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post (total 4):
Freda FrostbiteFrank SquirrelHerderRosa AlekseevRodan Slade
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Frank SquirrelHerder

Post by Frank SquirrelHerder »

woohoo! I'm doing my small part by buying from the Marketplace whenever that option is available. :)

I've found that a few content creators no longer appear to be active (thinking specifically of Ozwell Wayfarer's excellent builds). I wish he still had his showcase sim available so I could see his products in person before buying.

For those content creators who do have an active in-world presence, THANK YOU! You make the experience so much better. :)
These users thanked the author Frank SquirrelHerder for the post (total 2):
Chris NamasteRosa Alekseev
By day I write modern fantasy novels, by night I torture prims!
Powered by black coffee and dark beer.
Ozwell Wayfarer

Post by Ozwell Wayfarer »

Hi Frank :) you spoke my name and so I have been summoned :twisted: . lol

I actually just came back after a bit of a rough patch. I got pretty sick, lot my "real" job and had to return from Germany back to the UK. Didnt have my own place or an internet connection for a good 9 months. So yeah, my apologies but I was pretty occupied with maintaining basic existence.

I am back now in a limited kind of way, I dont have as much time for my store as I used to, so anyone hoping for a load of new releases may be a little disappointed. I am however going to be going back and updating some of my older stuff. Mostly just improved texturing, lower poly models and other fixes.

I will be bringing back my store (re-vamping it as we speak) and I am around if people need assistance of any sort. If anyone reading this PM'd me and got no response over the last few months, very sorry, please come try again if your issue is still outstanding.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but Ilan said it was OK :) Of course, massive congratulations to all Kitely market merchants and to Ilan and Oren for their amazing work. Its great to have been part of that success and heres to much more!
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post (total 6):
Ilan TochnerFrank SquirrelHerderSelby EvansChris NamasteAda RadiusSue Caxton
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Great to have you back Ozwell. :-)
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Chris NamasteOzwell Wayfarer
Frank SquirrelHerder

Post by Frank SquirrelHerder »

Ozwell Wayfarer wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:17 pm
Hi Frank :) you spoke my name and so I have been summoned :twisted: . lol

I actually just came back after a bit of a rough patch. I got pretty sick, lot my "real" job and had to return from Germany back to the UK. Didnt have my own place or an internet connection for a good 9 months. So yeah, my apologies but I was pretty occupied with maintaining basic existence.

I am back now in a limited kind of way, I dont have as much time for my store as I used to, so anyone hoping for a load of new releases may be a little disappointed. I am however going to be going back and updating some of my older stuff. Mostly just improved texturing, lower poly models and other fixes.

I will be bringing back my store (re-vamping it as we speak) and I am around if people need assistance of any sort. If anyone reading this PM'd me and got no response over the last few months, very sorry, please come try again if your issue is still outstanding.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but Ilan said it was OK :) Of course, massive congratulations to all Kitely market merchants and to Ilan and Oren for their amazing work. Its great to have been part of that success and heres to much more!
Hey, man! I'm so glad my daily sacrifices of prim goats finally worked in summoning you!

It's going to be so great having you back. Everyone speaks highly of your work, and after purchasing your cave building master set/kit, I can see why. I'm incredibly eager to see your products in-person, as flat images just don't do them justice.

Really sorry to hear about the RL disruptions, especially to your health. I feel like a bit of an ass now, griping about you not having a showcase world anymore! That's pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things.

I'm a novice at all things virtual worlds but a veteran web developer and published author--if there's anything I can do to help get you back into Kitely, please don't hesitate to ask. Ad copy, website stuff, etc. I want to do my part in helping encourage this amazing community of content creators. :)
By day I write modern fantasy novels, by night I torture prims!