Delivery Issue

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
LionHeart Gor
Has thanked: 0

Delivery Issue

Post by LionHeart Gor »

Hi there,

I placed an order on Kitely Market (Order #1000056712982) and it did not arrive. It states that the products were delivered, but I was logged in and waiting for the IM which never appeared. This is the first time that this has happened for me. After waiting about 30 minutes, I logged out and back in, but still no product. The products both have export permissions (full perms), and were addressed to the correct grid.

Could you please take a look at this, and if possible, push a re-delivery?
These users thanked the author LionHeart Gor for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: Delivery Issue

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi LionHeart,

The order was delivered to your Kitely avatar's "# Kitely Market" inventory folder as you had the Deliver To setting in your shopping cart set to "My Kitely Avatar" when you ordered, see: https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/space ... ther+Grids

As I see you've yet to login with your Kitely avatar, from the time you ordered, we can remove the order from your inventory and redeliver it to a different grid if you wish. To do so, you'll need to first complete the grid verification process in the Kitely Market shopping cart's grid manager. Once that's done, let me know the Grid URI of the grid and the name of your avatar on that grid.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Chris Namaste
LionHeart Gor

Post by LionHeart Gor »

Hi Ilan,

Thank you very much for looking into the issue. I don't understand how my off-Kitely grid avatar data went missing on that purchase as I had made numerous purchases prior without an issue, and I just made another one but I had to re-add my off-Kitely grid data back in.

I would greatly appreciate if you could send the product to the off-Kitely avatar.

Grid: jand.dyndns.biz:7002

Thanks again, Ilan, awesome support!
These users thanked the author LionHeart Gor for the post:
Chris Namaste
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

YVW LionHeart,

The order has now been sent to your avatar on your grid. Please log into the viewer with that avatar then click the link in the IM our system sent you to complete the delivery process.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Chris Namaste
Evan Bolyko

Post by Evan Bolyko »

But it says to me that the item was delivered, but it's not there. It is normal; how should I do it? I don't remember all the details anymore. But I do know that I was not happy with the company. I had to look for a new one. And spend a lot of time on it, which I already don't have. There are all kinds of deliveries on the Internet. But they didn't suit me for various reasons. As a result, on the advice of many people, my choice fell on http://postsendungsverfolgung.com . Here I made a test order, let's see what comes out of it. It is important to me that there are good reviews. And that's what won me over and convinced me.
Last edited by Evan Bolyko on Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Evan,

What Kitely Market order are you referring to and which avatar and grid did you set the delivery to?