Not recieving items in Kitely Market

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Scurvy Ragu 2
Has thanked: 0

Not recieving items in Kitely Market

Post by Scurvy Ragu 2 »

i purchased for Blackbeard The pirate 21strom Easter Long Beard with Flowers and Easter Eggs from Zuza Ritt on your market and it shows they wear paid 2.59 usd and i have not recieved it , but they say i did,, Whats strange is that in my inventory i have no #Kitely market folder.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Not recieving items in Kitely Market

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Scurvy,

What Kitely Market order number are you referring to? Did you have it delivered to a Kitely avatar or to an avatar belonging to a different grid?
Scurvy Ragu 2
Has thanked: 0

Post by Scurvy Ragu 2 »

Blackbeard Thepirate bought it and he is
in Tessins
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Scurvy,

As I just explained in the IM reply I sent you. You created two Blackbeard ThePirate accounts on Kitely. One with which you've logged into the viewer, and one that you've later used to log into our website and order the item. As you used the second account when you had the items delivered to "My Kitely Account" those items were delivered to that second account's inventory and not to the inventory of the avatar you use to go inworld.

What I suggest you do is go to our website, click the Log out link at the top right side to log out, then click the Log in link that will replace it to open the Login dialog. In there log back in using the email address with which you created your first account. Once that's done, reorder the item and let me know. We'll then refund your first order and delete your second account.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Zuza Ritt