texturing mesh - why is it refused in market :(

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Chris Namaste

texturing mesh - why is it refused in market :(

Post by Chris Namaste »

:)
since ive spend so much time now to get a nice mesh jeans (part of an outfit) in market, i made printscreens, im very nervous about it... djeez...
- when i saw it was 'error', i rezzed each jeans (no i dont need to hear-read again that i need to rezz it before putting in kitely mp, it does work sometimes, and i TEST all before i do anything (adding it in products to see if it will be ok)
- after all that, tried to put in market again, nope
- the debug version dont help me, its totally red, so ? :'(
- took all materials out (i had similar prob before and that helped), god knows why (it was all nicely textured)... AND textured opened in kitely,yes
- YES i uploaded my mesh in another world, bc 90% of the times i cannot upload in kitely
- is why i try all first to c if market accepts
- now im so desperate i write this bc im out of ideas....
- printscreens attached, i donno in what order, i need to leave pc bc too shaky of trying wo result
- its part of outfit, blouse works superfine & is also uploaded in other world for same reason (with materials etc)
anyway... sigh :s
chris
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Chris Namaste

Re: texturing mesh - why is it refused in market :(

Post by Chris Namaste »

printscreens
Attachments
probl kitely after retext DANA_PANTS_XS,materials, blue jeans, cn _ Kitely — Mozilla Fire.png
probl kitely after retext DANA_PANTS_XS,materials, blue jeans, cn _ Kitely — Mozilla Fire.png (46.6 KiB) Viewed 659 times
probl kitely after debug from market, blue jeans.png
probl kitely after debug from market, blue jeans.png (266.76 KiB) Viewed 659 times
probl kitely after ALL retext DANA_PANTS_XS,materials, blue jeans.png
probl kitely after ALL retext DANA_PANTS_XS,materials, blue jeans.png (27.92 KiB) Viewed 659 times
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

last one
Attachments
probl kitely DANA_PANTS_XS,materials, blue jeans, cn _ Kitely — Mozilla Fire.png
probl kitely DANA_PANTS_XS,materials, blue jeans, cn _ Kitely — Mozilla Fire.png (41.14 KiB) Viewed 659 times
probl kitely DANA_PANTS_XS,materials, blue jeans, cn _ Kitely — Mozilla Fire.png
probl kitely DANA_PANTS_XS,materials, blue jeans, cn _ Kitely — Mozilla Fire.png (41.14 KiB) Viewed 659 times
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Chris,

First, please clear your viewer cache and restart your viewer. If you brought in something from a different grid then your viewer may still have its materials cached even though they might not have been uploaded to Kitely. When that happens you might see the item properly textured when you rezz it but our system can't include them in the marketplace listing because it never actually got them. That is why our system gives you this error message, it doesn't recognize the texture UUID your item is using.

To solve this issue, rez the item inside Kitely then replace all it's materials with ones from your Kitely inventory. Only once it's properly displayed in Kitely take it back into your inventory and add it to the marketplace.
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

hi ilan, i did all that
thanku
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Chris Namaste
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

thanks ilan, il read it all again, i hope so so it will work,
much appreciated (i cldnt find this topic anymore)
thanks!
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post:
Ilan Tochner