Duplicate button for export variations

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Amiryu Hosoi

Duplicate button for export variations

Post by Amiryu Hosoi »

Hey guys,

I was thinking about listing a special export variation for each product. Would it be possible to add a clone or duplicate button so we wont have to add pictures and products twice. This would save a lot of time;-)

I created a special picture for the export enabled products. Maybe Kitely can add a div layer with an "Export Stamp". Variations set to Export could have that special layer added on top of the default picture. Saves us from uploading and Kitely from hosting;-) Please see: http://www.kitely.com/market/product/26 ... ar=2605195

Another feature is the use of collections. for all my products I make special "collection" all products in a "collection" have a special keyword". For the Matsumoto Castle collection, the keyword is "hosoimatsumoto". That keyword brings up the complete Mastumoto Castle collection in search. Also great for directing people from inworld vendors to a "collection" on the marketplace. It would be best to hide the keyword to disable other merchants to use "your" special keywords.

Kind regards and keep up the great work,

Ami
Attachments
collections.jpg
These users thanked the author Amiryu Hosoi for the post (total 4):
Ozwell WayfarerDundridge DreadlowSerenity SinclaireTocy Sweet
Now delivering to hypergrid http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2570982
Serenity Sinclaire

Re: Duplicate button for export variations

Post by Serenity Sinclaire »

That is absolutely gorgeous. Great work! :o
Funk Schnook
Has thanked: 0

Re: Duplicate button for export variations

Post by Funk Schnook »

+1

Please let us duplicate a variation! I mentioned this in another thread, but it would be much easier to set up your non export listing, then simply duplicate it, enable export then change the name.
These users thanked the author Funk Schnook for the post:
Dundridge Dreadlow