Permission problem in Market

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Zuza Ritt

Permission problem in Market

Post by Zuza Ritt »

I am listing my items, which are CM. It is coalesced object od 2 prims, object is CM, when rezzed, when in Inventory, single prims are CM too. Object was not no-modify or transfer, never had got script inside. When listed in Market as desired coalesced object, item is CM, but items "inside" are marked CT, why? I picked up single prims, there are CM if listed too.
What will happen after delivery? Is it some bug?
Items are in my Inventory several days, CM, no changes made during this time, I was inworld several times and deleted cache at least 5x in last two days. Other items which I have tried can be listed on Market correctly.
Product is Inactive as "21strom: Ivy cover and wall - sculpted"

I live among the trees. You are invited too:) Visit 21strom.
My Kitely Market. 21strom webpage.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Permission problem in Market

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Zuza,

There is currently a bug with listing coalesced objects. This bug will be fixed in our next site update. For the time being you can force the objects inside a coalesced object to be CM by adding a notecard that is CM inside the objects that are listed as CT. Once our fix has been rolled out you'll be able to remove those notecards and use the Redeliver option (in your store's Sales History) to send your buyers a version of your product without these notecards.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Zuza Ritt