Join the upcoming Kitely Market now and get BIG benefits

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Ilan Tochner

Join the upcoming Kitely Market now and get BIG benefits

Post by Ilan Tochner »

We are currently developing an advanced content marketplace. At first the market will be used only for buying and selling inside the Kitely grid, but eventually it will be used for selling to multiple grids from a single online shop.

In order to attract good content creators we are now offering various benefits for merchants that bring their content to our market before it opens to the public.

For details see:

http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-new ... promotion/
Ada Radius

Re: Join the upcoming Kitely Market now and get BIG benefits

Post by Ada Radius »

Questions for a bit later on (I'm working on pricing for my stuff):

What rate are you going to use to buy KC from Kitely content sellers? The current purchase price is 200KC, 250KC, or 300KC/$1, and if we're going to price in both dollars and KC it would be nice to have a predictable exchange rate. I don't like the SL arbitrage system.

What kind of downloadable record keeping will be available? Transaction logs that can be converted to spreadsheets or other formats?

Love your concepts so far, really well thought out.
These users thanked the author Ada Radius for the post:
Brayla Sana
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

I apologize for the delayed response Ada, for some reason I missed your comment and only saw it now that I had time to manually go over posts that I haven't read so far.

Marketplace merchants will be able to set a price in USD, KC, or USD with the option to pay via KC if the buyer has enough of them.

Sales revenue from items sold for USD will be automatically deposited into your PayPal account (minus the Kitely sales commission and PayPal fees).

Sales revenue from items sold via KC will be automatically deposited in your Kitely account (minus the Kitely sales commission). KC will not be exchangeable back to USD, they will only be useful inside Kitely for buying items/service inworld, in the Kitely Market and for paying for Kitely Services (instead of using a PayPal subscription).

Items listed in USD but with the option to pay via KC will use the rate of 300 KC per 1 USD. So, for example, setting a price of $1.5 for an item and allowing it to be paid for via KC will result in a price of 450 KC if the user ends up using KC to complete the purchase.

Though not available when the marketplace just opens, we plan to enable you to eventually download transaction logs in a format which can be imported into Excel and other popular accounting software. The exact format has yet to be determined.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Ada Radius
Ada Radius

Post by Ada Radius »

Thank you! That's very helpful, and I like the plan. VERY glad Kitely is not going to exchange KC for $ or other currencies.