Redownloading Old Items

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Dreena Jewel

Redownloading Old Items

Post by Dreena Jewel »

Hi there,

Back in 2018 I purchased a lot of items for an avatar on another grid. The grid is still there, but they changed to another more updated server.

Because I was in the hospital I didn't get the notice that I needed to request an OAR file for the move so obviously I lost everything.

I had to register the avatar again because of the new server, and it has kept its original name.

Is there any way to redeliver the items for this avatar that I had originally purchased?

Thank you in advance.
These users thanked the author Dreena Jewel for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: Redownloading Old Items

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Dreena,

It depends on whether the grid has changed its grid URI and whether your new avatar still has the same UUID your previous avatar had. If they both remained the same then we can redeliver the orders, but if either one of them changed then we won't be able to do so.

However, if your avatar or grid identity (grid uri, avatar UUID) have changed there is still a chance you can get the items you bought and lost delivered to the Kitely avatar belonging to the account with which you purchased the items (but not to your new avatar on the other grid). Doing so requires the merchants you bought from to use this tool: viewtopic.php?t=4324
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Dreena Jewel