Placed export order but it went to my Kitely avatar instead

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Erik Bainbridge

Placed export order but it went to my Kitely avatar instead

Post by Erik Bainbridge »

I placed two orders today for export to my own grid, but I didn't notice that on the second order, it had changed to being sent to my Kitely avatar. Can I get this changed so it's removed from my Kitely avatar and exports to my grid like the first order?

It is order #1000060313065, consisting of three Lilith Heart trees. They are for export to Apollo Manga @ grid.virtualmarin.com:8002. I have not logged with my Kitely avatar since placing the order.

I made the same mistake last year and swore it would never happen again, but someone distracted me while I was placing the order today and I didn't notice the receiving avatar had changed.

I appreciate all you do for us, Ilan! I really do hate bothering you about this.
These users thanked the author Erik Bainbridge for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: Placed export order but it went to my Kitely avatar instead

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Erik,

As per your request, the items have been removed from your Kitely avatar's inventory and the order has been sent to your Apollo Manga @ Virtual Marin avatar. Please log into your grid with that avatar and click the link in the IM our system sent it to complete the delivery process.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Erik Bainbridge
Erik Bainbridge

Re: Placed export order but it went to my Kitely avatar instead

Post by Erik Bainbridge »

Thank you again, Ilan. You always impress me! We're very fortunate to have you here.
These users thanked the author Erik Bainbridge for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerGraham Mills