Market order delivery problem

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Zed deTremont

Market order delivery problem

Post by Zed deTremont »

The 28th of February 22:48, order 1000053769335 3 items where purchased, final destination grid DigiWorldZ Grid, 2 were correct delivered, one item "TB" fine vintage glasses M1257 M1259 arrived as an empty folder. A simple redelivery solved the issue. Just for your info Ilan and in case you would like to have a look what went wrong.
These users thanked the author Zed deTremont for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerChris Namaste
Ilan Tochner

Re: Market order delivery problem

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Zed,

If this happens we recommend the buyer restart their viewer, log into their home grid and then check the folder again before filing a report. This often solves the issue of items appearing as if they weren't extracted from the delivered boxes.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Zed deTremontChris Namaste
olivia moon
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by olivia moon »

It's weird that the same item mentioned in the OP's post arrived as an empty folder in my case too. What may be the cause? I wanted to get these vintage glasses to make a gift to my old friend who likes collecting old stuff. Of course, I'm a little bit mad because of this situation and wanna have clear answers. I don't really know what to do now, should I ask for a chargeback or kitely can send me this item one more time? It'd be nice if you used the china post tracking services, so I could track my order this time with detailed info. Thank you anyway from you work. Apart from that, I'm satisfied with the shop.
Last edited by olivia moon on Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Olivia,

What Kitely Market order number are you referring to?