Kitely can't find my standalone

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Susannah Avonside

Kitely can't find my standalone

Post by Susannah Avonside »

I've just tried to order some stuff from the Kitely Market, and because the URI has changed I think the old information for my standalone in Kitely's database needs to be purged so that I can connect again. As per another post on this forum, I have tried Hypergridding to the Kitely Welcome Center, but I get a 'Teleport failed. The grid's Home URI has changed'. This is true, and my new URI is ynysparadwys.ddns.net:9000

I hope I've provided sufficient information for this issue to be solved. Many thanks in anticipation.

Susannah.
These users thanked the author Susannah Avonside for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: Kitely can't find my standalone

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Susannah,

What is the name of the grid, what is it's old URI and what is the name of your avatar on that grid?
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Susannah Avonside
Susannah Avonside

Hi Ilan

Thanks for the prompt reply

My grid is called Ynys Paradwys, (usually listed as Paradwys) and the old URI is ceridwen.no-ip.biz:9300. Avatar name: Susannah Avonside.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please try teleporting into Kitely now. You should be requested to repeat the GDPR authorization steps.

Once you're inside Kitely, log out then open the grid manager in your Kitely Market shopping cart and remove the old definitions for your grid. Then add back your grid using its new URI, select that grid and attempt to make a purchase.
Susannah Avonside

Hi Ilan

Once again I've changed the grid URI after having purchased another domain. I've tried TPing to Kitely but get the 'grid URI has changed' message.

The previous grid URI was as above, ynysparadwys.ddns.net:9000 and is now ynysparadwys.cymru:9000
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Okay, please try teleporting into Kitely now. You should be requested to repeat the GDPR authorization steps.

Once you're inside Kitely, log out then open the grid manager in your Kitely Market shopping cart and remove the old definitions for your grid. Then add back your grid using its new URI, select that grid and attempt to make a purchase.