i don't understand...

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Livio Korobase
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

i don't understand...

Post by Livio Korobase »

I am triyng to buy a thing on market. I am in a Diva standalone grid, so i add my URI in Custom Grid. I see the correct Grid name, but notecard dont go. I can hypergrid in and out my grid, with landmarks or world map, but i can't come in Kitely because i have a error "the grid Home URI has changed" (i use grid.kitely.com:8002).
The market work only with grid regions? if yes put a mark, so people don't loose time...
Ilan Tochner

Re: i don't understand...

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Livio,

Does your standalone grid have a domain name, did you use a dyanmic DNS service to get one for it, or did you enter your grid URI as an IP address?

When you say "notecard dont go" are you referring to the one used in the grid verification process? If so, where you logged into your grid with that grid's avatar when you tried the grid verification process?

Kitely Market delivers to any Hypergrid destination that doesn't intentionally block it (e.g. using grid configuration or a Firewall). We even allow access to grids that are not otherwise Hypergrid-enabled if they create an exception for Kitely Market, see: https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/displ ... grid+Grids

It would help me help you if I knew the grid address you were trying to configure (i.e. what Grid URI you are trying to set up).
Livio Korobase

Post by Livio Korobase »

my grid is here: http://guaraldilab.com:9000/wifi
LoginURI: http://guaraldilab.com:9000

I put my login URI in tab for custom grid, the grid name change correctly (guaraldilab), but i can't receive the notecard (We couldn't contact the grid at this address (guaraldilab.com:9000). Either the address is incorrect; the grid doesn't support Hypergrid; or we were blocked by a firewall). I am not a expert, so maybe something is wrong in my setup (diva-r25084), but i can hypergid in and out my grid. No firewall or so. Another strange thing, i can't hypergrid to Kitely, i receive a error about URI home changed. With other grids no problem. ?
I have read the guide before, but my grid is standalone, no Robust.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Has your grid previously been set up as "vps.guaraldilab.com:9000"?

I see you also have a Kitely avatar, have you tried seeing if you can use it to teleport from Kitely to your grid? This will determine if there is some firewall issue between the two grids.
Livio Korobase

Post by Livio Korobase »

Yes, before was vps. Yes, i can teleport without problems from kitely and others grids to me. I have deleted hyperlinks that was saved for kitely in wifi panel, but nothing.
Livio Korobase

Post by Livio Korobase »

I don't know if you modified something, but now if i search in world map guaraldilandia in Kitely i get two address, all two the same (http://guaraldilab.com:9000/ two times). If i try to use they don't work (teleport failed), if i add a region name yes (http://guaraldilab.com:9000/guaraldilandia). This happen only in Kitely.
Dada Vinci

Post by Dada Vinci »

i don't understand also more... :) now i have tried with another avatar. I don't get this error using hypergrid portal, and i can register my grid on marketplace. I can receive notecard on Kitely and on my grid. You have changed something? Or is me? Would be nice to know.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Livio,

We deleted references of the old grid from our system. Please change the Deliver To in the shopping cart to Other Grid, delete the Avatar Name, then type in the avatar name to force the system to get your new avatar UUID from your grid.

After you do this, please confirm you can now buy items for your avatar.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Dada,

Are you Livio's other avatar?
Dada Vinci

Post by Dada Vinci »

yes Ilan, this avatar work. As Livio i can't hypergrid to Kitely, same error than before.