will it work on other grids

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Stephi Mizin
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

will it work on other grids

Post by Stephi Mizin »

I would like to buy the surfing wave and surf boards for my DigiWorldz sims, but want to make sure they will work. And what is the best way to buy them? I have a Kitely account that I just set up.

Thank You
Stephi Mizin
Ilan Tochner

Re: will it work on other grids

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Stephi,

All items listed in Kitely Market with the Export permission should work on other grids that are running up-to-date OpenSim versions.

The best way to get items from Kitely to other grids is to buy them in Kitely Market, set the Deliver To option in the marketplace shopping cart to Other Avatar, select the grid (or add it manually) then select the avatar on that grid that you want the items to be delivered to. See: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... en-to-all/ (please note that this blog post was written before the option was renamed to "Other Avatar").
Stephi Mizin
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Stephi Mizin »

Thank you :)One more question. I see they have some items listed as export ? Would this be the one I want for use in DigiWorldz ?

Thanks again :D
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

If you want to buy an item for use in other grids you need to make sure there is a checkmark next to the Export permission in the product's listing page.