new name same avatar on Great Canadian Grid

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Yukie Mizuko
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: new name same avatar on Great Canadian Grid

Post by Yukie Mizuko »

this happened again. Yukie ordered for Yukie and it was marked as sent to Lani. "order #1000008356161
For Lani Kahakumele @ Great Canadian Grid"

Grrrr. so why don't we just cancel all my accounts with same uuid and be done with it. I can create another account that does not share uuid with any other avatars. I do not care if my messed up purchases get lost forever tween GCG and Kitely. thanks!!!
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Yukie,

Kitely Market delivers to the UUID of the avatar you specified in your shopping cart. If you want to make changes to avatar UUIDs then they need to be made in the gird where your avatar exists (i.e. GCG).
Yukie Mizuko

Post by Yukie Mizuko »

round and round we go ... I tried again with another avi with a different uuid. same thing happened. it was set to be sent to lani ...eeeks ... sooooo, what if this is also somehow connected to .. cookies? using the same browser triggers the old info?
by the way, thank you for your attentions to all of this ... maybe it can be sorted out. I would like to be able to shop at Kitely Market as I once did. thanks!
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please delete the name from the Deliver To avatar name field. Then switch the grid to another grid. Then switch Deliver To to the My Kitely Avatar option and finally switch it back to Other Avatar, select your grid and enter the name of your avatar on that grid.
Yukie Mizuko

Post by Yukie Mizuko »

it does not let me edit anything about the order .. who do I have to write to to cancel my account/s? Grid and Market both. then maybe start over. or I just give up. this is not working.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

You can't edit an order you've already had delivered, what you can do is change your shopping cart configuration so that future orders will be delivered to the avatar you want them to be delivered to.

Please see the instructions here: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... ly-market/