shop other grid error

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Aljoša Frandolič
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

shop other grid error

Post by Aljoša Frandolič »

Hi I tried to make a purchase from the former extragrid astralia.eu grid (grid was astraliacraft.it). With the old domain could do PURCHASE HG but now with the new I found the avatar and tells me that the grid does not exist or does not support HG. But making as teleport with avatar kitely I can go instead astralia.eu Avatar Astralia fails to come on kitely and gives me error as "The Grid's home uri has changed". Astralia has no problems with other grids in hg

(google traslator)
Ilan Tochner

Re: shop other grid error

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Aljosa,

Updating your grid's setting in our system will require some delicate work on our end. We'll do so tomorrow morning. We'll post again in this forum thread once that is done.
Ilan Tochner

Re: shop other grid error

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Aljosa,

We updated your grid's Grid URI setting in Kitely Market, please do the following to make sure the changes take effect on your account:
1) Go to your Kitely Market shopping cart.
2) Switch Deliver To to Other Avatar.
3) Clear the avatar name if one is set.
4) Switch Deliver To to My Kitely Avatar.
5) Switch Deliver To back to Other Avatar.
6) Make sure your grid is selected then enter the name of your avatar on that name.

You should then be able checkout items from Kitely Market and have them delivered to your avatar on your grid.