Buildings that need Rezzing Boxes

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
beverly Zauberflote

Re: Buildings that need Rezzing Boxes

Post by beverly Zauberflote »

Hi Jenni,
if you contact me i would be happy to share with you a system that is free and can be used to box up items in a rezzer.
It's use is pretty straightforward but i would be happy to assist! :)
Jenni Siri
Has thanked: 0

Post by Jenni Siri »

It's odd because a couple of days ago I logged into my Second Inventory account and downloaded a fresh version of it. Today it's vanished, I can't even get to their website or use it on my computer.

Thanks Dot, Graham and Beverly for your help! I'm going to go check out the Kitely Merchants Sandbox right now. :)
These users thanked the author Jenni Siri for the post:
beverly Zauberflote
Koshari Mahana

Problems with Builder's Buddy

Post by Koshari Mahana »

I put one of my houses into a rezzing box (Builder's Buddy) in Kitely and imported it to the marketplace. When I tested delivery everything came just fine (it came in a folder, not a packaging box) but when I rezzed it the pieces did not go where they were supposed to go, they just hung by the rezzing box itself.

Is there a rezzing system that works better?

Thanks in advance!
VISIT FOUR WINDS ON THE MARKET
VISIT FOUR WINDS INWORLD: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Coopersville/909/907/21
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Koshari,

If you take your house into your inventory as one linkset or coalesced object and add that to the marketplace listing then it will be delivered pre-built. You'll note that this will work even if your house includes more than 256 component objects.
beverly Zauberflote

Post by beverly Zauberflote »

I sent you a PM Koshari and a copy that i use of builders buddy that i have tested in multiple grids and it works really well for me. Ilan's method will work as well but in my experience on a lot of other grids, if you have something with a lot of prims, moving it can be a nightmare......which is why i always use a rezzer :)