Kitely Order 1000011381061 (Ocean Engineering)

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Herfulnerful Holsworthy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kitely Order 1000011381061 (Ocean Engineering)

Post by Herfulnerful Holsworthy »

I am the grid owner / manager of the OpenSim grid that this exportable product was sent to. I have received an accept tab in my viewer while in my home world. I have not received the item, which I really wish to have. I have checked my Object as well as My Suitcase Objects, yet nothing has been found. I restarted my viewer but this has also proven fruitless. Any help would surely be appreciated.

Thank you.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Kitely Order 1000011381061 (Ocean Engineering)

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Herfulnerful,

Did you get the IM our system sent you? Did you click the link inside that IM?

In Firestorm > Preferences > Privacy > General tab, please make sure to enable the "Automatically accept new inventory items" and the "Automatically show newly accepted items in inventory" options then click the link in the new delivery IM I just sent you.
Herfulnerful Holsworthy

I was actually using a viewer other than Firestorm. The items I ordered (actually got over anxious and bought 2 of them, thinking the first did not work) did not show. When I flushed the inventory in my viewer it still did not show. Once I fired into my grid on Firestorm, the products from both orders were there.

Thank you for your expeditious reply.

Recommend that this failure of seeing ordered products may be the result of the viewer you are using be added to a sticky by an administrator of these forums.

Thanks again,
Herfulnerful Holsworthy
Insight Concepts Grid
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

What viewer were you using previously Herfulnerful?
Herfulnerful Holsworthy

I seriously doubt very many would be using this viewer (Hippo 2.23) to do very much that requires mesh or the newer modes of construction. I tend to use it as a easier way to "old school" build. I know ... shame on me. I am predicting there are other viewers out there that may handle inventories differently. This was the reason I mentioned it ...
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

If you bought mesh items then you need a mesh-enabled viewer to be able to view them, possibly even just as names in your inventory folders (the viewer might not display inventory entries with types it doesn't recognize).

Very few people visit Kitely with v1 viewers nowadays, the ones that do almost never by items in our marketplace. So consider yourself quite unique in this regard :-)