Customer didnt recieve product

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Xzarina Demina

Customer didnt recieve product

Post by Xzarina Demina »

I got this IM earlier today from a customer:
"Hello I made purchase from you today, Oct. 26 to mystree Feila on The Encore Escape Grid ... It was your Xzari Shop Building 3 Floors 2 Entrances
(White Brick) please if you can redelive
r"

This is about ordernr: 1000012260414

I tried to redeliver, but I read that it isnt possible to redeliver to other grids, and the customer didnt get it either.

What can we do to help the customer?

Thanks in advance.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Customer didnt recieve product

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Xzarina,

That is only partially true. Grids often change their grid URI and this will break future delivery attempts but otherwise it should work.

In order for this to work for buyers whose grid hasn't changed, the buyer needs to be logged into a region inside his or her grid when you try to Redeliver. Then he or she will need to click the link in the new delivery IM that our system will send once it finishes transferring the assets to the grid.

As for this particular order, it was delivered earlier today and we now redelivered it. Your customer should log into his or her grid, click the link in the IM our system just sent him/her and then look for the items in his/her Objects or My Suitcase > Objects inventory folder. If the item doesn't appear there at that time he/she should restart his/her viewer and look again.
Xzarina Demina

Re: Customer didnt recieve product

Post by Xzarina Demina »

ah, I see. I did also first think of that it was needed to be online. Anyway I will copy and paste your answer to the customer.
Thanks.
:)