Item bought would not rez in Genisis grid

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Genavieve Page

Item bought would not rez in Genisis grid

Post by Genavieve Page »

Hello just need some advice. I have items on MP and so far all is going well all builds have been rezzing and export find to other grids. I created a house boat that uses the same prim and mesh items used in other builds as well as a previous build that the same person had bought and rezzed fine on her grid.. this new item a houseboat would not show that it has rezzes when she took it out and I am not sure why..... it does use one new component that is a mesh tire. but the mesh tire rezzed fine on my upload and on the build here on Kitely with no issues.. so wondering if anyone else has had issues with their builds not showing on any other grids.. I am still new to this but learning a lot as I go.. thanks for any advice.
Genavieve Page
Ilan Tochner

Re: Item bought would not rez in Genisis grid

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Genavieve,

Did she take the tier from the Kitely Market delivery box into her inventory before she tried rezzing it? Can you ask her to please rerezz the Kitely Market delivery box and then copy its contents into her inventory before rezzing it?

What viewer (and version) is she using while she's doing this?
Genavieve Page

Post by Genavieve Page »

Ilan Tochner wrote:Hi Genavieve,

Did she take the tier from the Kitely Market delivery box into her inventory before she tried rezzing it? Can you ask her to please rerezz the Kitely Market delivery box and then copy its contents into her inventory before rezzing it?

Hi Ilan I have left he some messages so just waiting to hear back from her and will find out. I did let her know that I am using the latest firestorm and had no issues rezzing what I am making after continued testing from Kitely MP... it rezzes one for me. hope to hea back from her soon as she is online. thank you for your help as well
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you Genavieve, please keep us updated once she gets back to you.
Genavieve Page

Post by Genavieve Page »

Genavieve Page wrote:
Ilan Tochner wrote:Hi Genavieve,

Hi Ilan I have left he some messages so just waiting to hear back from her and will find out. I did let her know that I am using the latest firestorm and had no issues rezzing what I am making after continued testing from Kitely MP... it rezzes one for me. hope to hea back from her soon as she is online. thank you for your help as well
I also had another one bought from Digi worlds grid with no issues. so I don't think it an be my houseboat thats causing her issues in Gensis?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Is she able to see that item when it is rezzed in Kitely?

Are you able to see the item she rezzed in Genesis?
Genavieve Page

Post by Genavieve Page »

Ilan Tochner wrote:Is she able to see that item when it is rezzed in Kitely?

I haven't been there yet as she still hasn't got back to me but I will ask her if I can come there as see if I can see it.. just waiting still.. will let you know soon as I hear from you.. But I was glad to hear it rezzed fine for another customer on another gird..

Will let you know soon as I know more, thank you again Ilan. Hoping it can be sorted for her, the house boat is also rezzed at my Kitely world so people can see what it looks like rezzed

Genavieve
Genavieve Page

Post by Genavieve Page »

Genavieve Page wrote:
Ilan Tochner wrote:Is she able to see that item when it is rezzed in Kitely?

I haven't been there yet as she still hasn't got back to me but I will ask her if I can come there as see if I can see it.. just waiting still.. will let you know soon as I hear from you.. But I was glad to hear it rezzed fine for another customer on another gird..

Will let you know soon as I know more, thank you again Ilan. Hoping it can be sorted for her, the house boat is also rezzed at my Kitely world so people can see what it looks like rezzed

Genavieve

Hello Ilan, letting you know she finally got back to me . she said she restarted her region then rezzed the Houseboat again, and said it rezzed fine and quickly with no issues... I re delivered the same one so perhaps it was her region?.. I am glad it did rez for her though and will keep in mind the other things you let me know in case anyone else has issue in the future. Thank you again for all your help, much apreciated.
Genavieve
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Great, please let me know if there is anything else you need.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Genavieve Page