Order ID - 1000015758049

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Kip Lucent 2
Has thanked: 0

Order ID - 1000015758049

Post by Kip Lucent 2 »

Hi
I ordered these items and they did not arrive to me in Digiworldz I did press the other avatar selection, however I had an issue when it went through to log on to PayPal, the login was in Russian or something similar, which worried me into using it. So I clicked back and tried twice more and then checked my PayPal log in separately and it was fine. Finally it went through with an english log in but due to it not arriving I assume it must of been sent to my Kitely AV?, which I only set up to use Marketplace. I will also add that I cannot repurchase the item again as PayPal account is to low now. Please advise on what I must do to now receive the item in Digiworldz. I have a screen grab of the PayPal login if needed.

Edit:
PS: I have now checked my Kitely AV and it hasn't arrived there either.

Thank you in advance

Kip Lucent
Ilan Tochner

Re: Order ID - 1000015758049

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kip,

First, are you aware that you have two Kitely accounts (one you created in 2014 named Kip Lucent and one you created in 2017 named Kip Lucent_2)?

You used the Kip Lucent_2 account to buy the items for "My Kitely Avatar", which is why they were delivered to that account, despite you using the other account (i.e. Kip Lucent) to go inworld. That is why you don't see the items in the avatar's inventory.

I suggest we do the following:
1) You tell me the grid and full avatar name of the avatar to which you want us to redeliver your order.
2) You authorize us to delete the newer account (the one connected to Kip Lucent_2).
3) (optionally) You request that we and change the old account (the one connected to Kip Lucent) to use the email address you currently use to login to the newer account.
Kip Lucent 2

Post by Kip Lucent 2 »

Hi

Thank you for your response : )

I was not aware I had another account I made in 2014, I am sorry

I think option 3 would be the best for me, if it isn't to much trouble, be nice to keep the original, thank you.

The delivery was to be made to the following AV in the following Grid

Kip Lucent - Digiworldz

I will sure to be be more careful next time I am shopping on Kitely, and I will also be selling products soon its an awesome addition to Opensim : )

Thank you
These users thanked the author Kip Lucent 2 for the post:
Dot Matrix
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

We just redelivered your order to Kip Lucent @ DigiWorldZ Grid. Please click the link in the IM our system sent you to complete the delivery process then let us know so we'll be able to continue making the other changes you requested.
Kip Lucent 2

Post by Kip Lucent 2 »

Thank you,

All has been delivered, excellent service : )

You can now make the changes as suggested

Kind regards
kIp Lucent
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

YVW Kip.

Please confirm you wish us to now delete your new Kitely account and change your old account's login email to be the one you set for the new account.