Items bought on Kitely Market

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Ilan Tochner

Re: Items bought on Kitely Market

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Okay, please let me know once you are able to complete the grid verification process. There isn't much we can do until you do that other than suggest that you use the following option if your grid ends up shutting down again: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... t-updates/
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Mistress DalgatoChris Namaste
Mistress Dalgato

Post by Mistress Dalgato »

So my grid owner checked into it and he cant find any reason why it shouldn't work, is there any ideas or suggestions to help us?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

These are the instructions for how to configure non-Hpergrid-enabled grids to be open to Kitely Market. While your grid is Hypergrid-enabled your grid managers may still find some insight reading them: https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/space ... grid+Grids
Mistress Dalgato

I will foward it to him, thank you
Mistress Dalgato

he said everything checks out, he still can't find anything wrong
Last edited by Mistress Dalgato on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

I'm sorry but we don't provide personal customer support to help people set up their own grids.

I suggest he use an OSgrid avatar located inside an OSgrid region to try to send an IM to your avatar while it's located inside your grid. Then check your grid's server logs. Once you get that to work repeat that same process but this time with a Kitely avatar. If the first test worked but the second one didn't then there should be a difference in the server logs that could help you pinpoint the source of the problem.
Mistress Dalgato

were not asking for help with setting up a grid, our grid is set up just fine, were trying to fix this issue :) but ty for your last message ,we will try it and see
These users thanked the author Mistress Dalgato for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Mistress Dalgato

so we have tried it with os grid and kitley, we can send messaged when we are directly in grid, my grid owner does not see anything in the logs regarding messages.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

I'm not sure what you mean by "we can send messaged when we are directly in grid". Were the OSgrid/Kitely avatars inside OSgrid/Kitely and your own grid's avatar was inside your own grid when you sent the messages from the OSgrid/Kitely avatars to your own grid's avatar?
Mistress Dalgato

when an os avi or kitley avi is in eros resort they can message us just fine and we can respond but if they are in there own grid, we can message os and kitley but when they try to message us it says were offline even when it shows us online in there friends list