Items bought on Kitely Market

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Ilan Tochner

Re: Items bought on Kitely Market

Post by Ilan Tochner »

What avatar name are you entering?
Mistress Dalgato

Post by Mistress Dalgato »

Mistress Dalgato
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please try teleporting into your grid with an avatar that belongs to a different grid, such as Kitely or OSgrid. Were you able to do so?
Mistress Dalgato

we have had others from other grids transport to eros resort just fine and I have had other avis from os in this grid
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please do so now with an avatar from Kitely and see whether you're able to teleport with it into your grid. If you are then try IMing between your grid avatar and the Kitely one then teleport back into Kitely with the Kitely avatar and try sending an IM from it to your avatar again.
Mistress Dalgato

I tried that and it worked fine but i didn't try the im from each grid as that is always hit or miss

update- I could send an im to my kitley avi but the kitley avi gets a message thats says I am offline
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

The IM is what we need you to test as that is the part that our system requires in order to verify that the delivery process works. Without the IMs arriving in your grid to the designated avatar we won't be able to deliver orders to that avatar. The error message you're getting during the verification process indicates that your grid is notifying our system that the specified avatar name doesn't exit, and thus our system can't send the verification IM to it.
Mistress Dalgato

I can send an im to my kitley avi but the kitley avi thinks I am offline, i have been able before to get items from kitley from my previous grid, it shows in kitley that my eros avi is online but when i send a message it says im offline and it cant send it
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Your grid doesn't have the same configuration it did the last time we sent items to your avatar. If it doesn't enable sending IMs to its avatars from Kitely then we can't (re)deliver items to avatars belonging to your grid.

May I ask what happened to your previous grid that caused you to lose all the items that were previously delivered to your avatar?
Mistress Dalgato

we had to reconfigure the whole grid as it wasnt configured right and was having problems with the server, so we re built the grid from ground up. we are working on getting the odl database up so we can transfer out stuff to the new grid but there is complications so it will take longer thne we thought. my grid owner says he will look into the im thing but he might be awhile,
These users thanked the author Mistress Dalgato for the post:
Ilan Tochner