Can I have previous purchases redelivered to new grid?

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Alexander Aurichio

Can I have previous purchases redelivered to new grid?

Post by Alexander Aurichio »

Hello,
I had a region in Dream Nation on OS Grid for a year. During that time I made numerous purchases from Kitely and had them delivered in world at Dream Nation. I am no longer in Dream Nation Grid and have moved to Destiny Grid. My question is, since I'm no longer in the sim where I bought goods from Kitely, would it be possible to have my previous purchases, redelivered to me in the new grid? It was a lot of goods, so I would rather not have to buy it all again. Thanks!
These users thanked the author Alexander Aurichio for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: Can I have previous purchases redelivered to new grid?

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Alexander,

As per our TOS, licensing of content content sold in Kitely Market is for the specific avatar they were delivered to with the permissions those items where sold. In other words, we can't just redeliver them to additional avatars because the buyer decided to move to a different grid. That's not to say that the merchants from which you bought the content from Kitely Market can't choose to give you new copies for your new avatar. Our tools also enable them to easily do so in some cases. See: viewtopic.php?t=4324
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Chris Namaste
Alexander Aurichio

Okay, I thought I saw a reply on another topic that said purchases could be redelivered to another grid. I barely got a chance to use my most recent purchases before having my account suspended over a personal disagreement with an administrator, who was literally behaving like a child. I lost my entire region and a year of hard work building it. How do I go about seeing if vendors will redeliver?
Alexander Aurichio

I see it. Never mind. :-)
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

:)
Alexander, like Ilan informs you,
you can ask to the creators themselves, and show transactions or so, many will send you copy (i do that with people that lost their home due to closure of grids etc),
it's worth to ask :)
christa
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Alexander Aurichio

Thanks Chris! I have already reached out to a couple of vendors. I know Lilith Heart from Second Life and have been a customer of hers for years. So I'm hopeful..
These users thanked the author Alexander Aurichio for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerChris Namaste