missing items

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Loriann Lamore 2
Has thanked: 0

missing items

Post by Loriann Lamore 2 »

100005628230....i watched it go through however it has not appeared in my inventory...Please find out why and where it went.or they went ! Thank you Loriann Lamore DigiworldZ
These users thanked the author Loriann Lamore 2 for the post:
Chris Namaste
Ilan Tochner

Re: missing items

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Loriann,

Your order was delivered to your Kitely avatar, not to your Digiworldz avatar, as you left the Deliver To setting in your Kitely Market shopping cart set to "My Kitely Avatar".

To have items delivered to avatars belonging to a different grid you need to specify that grid and the name of the avatar by setting Deliver To to "Other Avatar" then entering the desired information. See: https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/space ... ther+Grids

As you've never used your Kitely avatar and thus clearly made a mistake while ordering we've now redelivered the order to your DigiWorldz avatar. Please login to that grid with your avatar and click the link in the IM our system sent you to complete the delivery process.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Chris NamasteGregg Legendary
Loriann Lamore 2
Has thanked: 0

Post by Loriann Lamore 2 »

reloged and second time it appeared to case closed ....thank you :)
These users thanked the author Loriann Lamore 2 for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerChris NamasteGregg Legendary
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

thankyou Loriann,
thankyou Ilan for all your help :)
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post:
Gregg Legendary
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey