missing items....again

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Loriann Lamore
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

missing items....again

Post by Loriann Lamore »

Once again i paid for idems i did not get.... waited two days so far the others half never appeard in my inventory ever 1000057639028 Loriann Lamore....spent money in here folks! what is happening to it? i am not getting the things i ordered for all the time only twice did i get anything!
Ilan Tochner

Re: missing items....again

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Loriann,

As was the case the last time you didn't receive the items where you expected them to be sent, you had ordered items while leaving the Deliver To setting in your Kitely Market shopping cart set to "My Kitely Avatar" and therefor the items were delivered to the "# Kitely Market" inventory folder of that Kitely account's avatar (which in this case is "Loriann Lamore").

Please note that you created two Kitely accounts one after the other, the one you used now and the one you used previously to make the order you had later asked to have redelivered to your Digiworldz avatar (https://www.kitely.com/market/order/1000057628230).

Unless I'm mistaken I suspect that you didn't intend to create two separate Kitely accounts. Am I correct?

If that is the case, and as that previous order has already been delivered to your Digiworldz avatar, may I suggest that you delete that other Kitely account so that you'll only have the one Kitely account you're using now when you order from our marketplace?

In addition, as was the case with previous orders you've made with this account, please remember to change the Deliver To setting at the top of your Kitely Market shopping cart to "Other Avatar" and then specify your desired recipient's avatar name and the grid that avatar belongs to. If you leave the Deliver To setting set to "My Kitely Avatar" then that is where your order will be sent. See: https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/space ... ther+Grids