sent my order to wrong grid

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Ilan Tochner

Re: sent my order to wrong grid

Post by Ilan Tochner »

YVW Mistress Dalgato, please let me know if there is anything else you need.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Mistress Dalgato
Mistress Dalgato

Post by Mistress Dalgato »

So one of the sellers told me that if I re purchased the item for my new grid since my old grid is no longer they could refund me it back. so I purchased the item via paypal assuming it would be refunded back and she refunded me but it came back as a refund of kc credit, not the original payment that i used to purchase it. she didn't know how that worked as she never had to refund anyone, but now i have to pay the 14. 50 that i thought i was getting refunded. how can this be fixed or it cant i can assume?
Mistress Dalgato

i also have a another question, i am sending messages to creators like you suggested but i noticed some of them havent been in world since like 2018/2019, what do i do in the case the creator never responds to my messages?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Merchants can only refund orders in KC even when they were bought for USD as we have no way to charge merchant's PayPal accounts to get back the money we paid them (if the money has already been paid out to them). Kitely itself can refund Kitely Market orders in some cases but we very rarely do so due to the complications it creates with merchants. In any case, there is nothing we can do with an order that has already been refunded by the merchant.

As for your second question, some merchants have set up their account to forward offline IMs to their email addresses. If those people have done so and those email account are still in use then they'll get notified of them via their email. If, however, they haven't set that up then it's likely that you won't be able to contact them via our system. In which case you can try contacting them on their own website (if they have one) or in Second Life Marketplace (if they have a store there).
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Mistress DalgatoChris Namaste
Mistress Dalgato

she may have refunded me but she didn't know it would be in the form of kc, thank you anyways for the info
Snoots Dwagon

Post by Snoots Dwagon »

If it's any consolation, a whole whole lotta people lost a whole lotta lotta when Inworldz died. Far more lost out in the SL "bait and switch" Homestead stunt back in 2008. We counted it up once, and as an entire group, just in land fees alone we spent over $200,000 (yes, that's US $$$) between 2004 and 2018... only to have it go up in virtual smoke. Virtual life or real life, there are always losses.

Thinking about it, that's probably not any consolation at all. But we can weeps together. : }
~~~~~~~
I'm a dwagon in real life too. (Ask my sister, who totally agrees.)

~~~~~~~
Mistress Dalgato

was rebuying some of the stuff and I sent it to my kitely avi by accident, order number 1000059273524, was trying to send it to Mistress dalgato at grid.myvirtualbeach.com:8002
Mistress Dalgato

thank you for sending them, i have received them
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Mistress Dalgato,

I've remove the order from your Kitely avatar's inventory and redelivered it to your requested avatar. Please log into your grid with that avatar then click the link in the IM our system sent it to complete the delivery process.

Please make sure to verify that you have the desired recipient specified in the Deliver To setting in your Kitely Market shopping cart whenever you order.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Mistress Dalgato