Empty Kitely Market box

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Arton Tripsa

Empty Kitely Market box

Post by Arton Tripsa »

I ordered 10 items from Kitely market to another grid (shoalwaterbay)

I have successfully delivered many items to this grid.

But the Kitely box arrived empty and when i tried to open it, it said that it could not find the assets (see screen shot attached). So I rebought one of the items which was cheap and same result. All of the items are from 10 different merchants.

What has gone wrong? My purchase list says that i have paid for them.

Help! the second time I was especially careful that i clicked on all the right things to get the delivery

it is market/order/1000064202981 for the 10 items (that'll teach me to order in bulk)

Thanks for your time.
2981.png
2981.png (34.77 KiB) Viewed 3577 times
These users thanked the author Arton Tripsa for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: Empty Kitely Market box

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Arton,

The gird that this order was delivered to didn't indicate any problems on delivery so, while I can speculate, I don't have much I can do to investigate the cause of the problem. In any case, I've resent the order. Please log into that grid and click the link in the IM our system sent you to complete the redelivery process.

Once that's done please remain inside that grid and try to rezz the deliver box. Then drag the boxes it contains and rezz them on the ground as well before you try to get their contents.
Arton Tripsa

Post by Arton Tripsa »

Ok, first of all, unfortunately, I did not get the redelivery im from you.

Then I tried re-buying several of the items on the list from scratch that had not arrived. I got a delivery im for each but as soon as I rezzed the kitely boxes for each I got the same error message I originally posted. The market does not seem to have any prob taking my money - it just does not deliver the actual items, lol.

So I reset the viewer cache.

Then I checked to make sure I had not blocked anyone, anything - nope, all good. I had the region shut down and restarted. I tried again rebuying another item on the list. Same result.

Then i emptied the cache.

Nope I am doomed.

What should I do next?

Thanks for your time.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please don't order or reorder anything to that grid, it seams to be having some issue with its asset server and it doesn't report that to our system. We can't fix that problem from our end, your grid admin needs to do that.

Please let me know the Kitely Market order numbers that you were unable to open and I'll refund them.
Arton Tripsa

Post by Arton Tripsa »

Thanks for your help. Yes, this is a new grid and it does seem that there is a problem with the Asset server. The tech wizard is fixing it. The failed order - is market/order/1000064202981. I realise this is not your problem so thank you for offering to refund. I do want to re buy these items so that would be very helpful but i don't feel you have to. Thanks for your time.

Arton
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Arton,

If you intend to buy those items again then please let me know once the grid setup is supposedly fixed so I'll just be able to resend this existing order. I don't want to create/refund this order multiple times until the grid issue is properly fixed. It's best to test the grid setup with this existing order.
Arton Tripsa

Post by Arton Tripsa »

OK , thank you. I will let you know when it is really fixed. Yes, I do intend to buy these items again so that seems simpler. Thanks for your time.
These users thanked the author Arton Tripsa for the post:
Ilan Tochner