Ordered from Kitely yesterday, now says it cannot connect

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Ilan Tochner

Re: Ordered from Kitely yesterday, now says it cannot connect

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Using a different Kitely user wouldn't change anything as the problem was that you changed your grid URI but retained the same avatar UUID for your avatar on your own grid. When our system got that UUID it detected an attempted avatar impersonation and that prevented the delivery process from being completed. We've now removed the old avatar information from our system. Please try teleporting with your avatar (belonging to your own grid) into Kitely. That will require repeating the GDPR authorization process.

Once you're able to do so, clear the Deliver To setting in your Kitely Market shopping cart, switch it to My Kitely Avatar, switch it back to Other Avatar and then reselect your grid and type back the avatar name on your grid. Next, try to buy something (you don't need to finish paying for it). It won't let you continue to the payment page unless our system can complete the delivery process.

Once you can continue to the order page, let me know and I'll redeliver your two past orders to that avatar.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Aeris Irides
Aeris Irides

Post by Aeris Irides »

I was able to transfer all of the items I purchased from my Kitely Avatar to my other Avatar, so that's solved. There was one item that could not be transferred, like a shape or skin or something but the others were easy to transfer. I'm not so worried about the one item.

However, I would like to figure out how to buy stuff from your site and receive it at the correct avatar, i will try tp to your grid with my avatar and try to buy one item. I just have to figure out how to send it to my avatar, i think if i pick Kitely grid it will go to my kitely avatar.

Thank you.
Aeris Irides

Post by Aeris Irides »

oops i didn't see your reply! sorry. it sounds like you fixed the issue, i will try it out. Thanks for your help on this, I appreciate it.
These users thanked the author Aeris Irides for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Aeris Irides

Post by Aeris Irides »

Everything is straightened out now, and I can purchase new items from the store without using hackish transfers lol. I figured out the item i was missing, i put in a the content of a prim. Thank you!
These users thanked the author Aeris Irides for the post:
Ilan Tochner