made my two first purchases in the market did not receive

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Joyce Daines
Has thanked: 0

made my two first purchases in the market did not receive

Post by Joyce Daines »

I made my first two purchases in the Kiteley market. The money was paid by PayPal, I looked in my Paypal account to be sure. so that part seems to be working. I received emails verifying the purchases. So that part seems to be working. I did not receive either purchase in my inventory. I looked in recent , I looked in the kitely folder. As these are my first purchases I'm assuming I must have done something wrong setting up. I used my OSG avi name First and last names. Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?? When I sign in kitely displays my name so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Ilan Tochner

Re: made my two first purchases in the market did not receive

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Joyce,

What Kitely Market order number are you referring to?
Joyce Daines

Post by Joyce Daines »

Date Item Paid Order Notes
25-Nov-2023 08:05

[Px] Key Holder's Belt
Pixelwear
$2.00
Add review
25-Nov-2023 07:02

[Px] Domme Chair + Sub Cushion
Pixelwear
$2.00
Add review
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Joyce,

You had the Deliver To setting in your Kitely Market shopping cart set to My Kitely Avatar when you ordered. As a result, the orders were sent to the "# Kitely Market" inventory folder of your Kitely avatar (Joyce Daines). If you log into that account you'll find them there.

Was your intention to have the orders delivered to a different avatar?
Joyce Daines

Post by Joyce Daines »

I'm sorry. I didn't even know I had a Kitely avatar LOL. I wanted them to go to my Joyce Daines OSGrid avatar. I'm not sure how to get to the kitely avatar account. I don't think I made one. In the future I guess I will send it to other avatar. Like I said this was
my first time using kitely. A bit of a learning curve.
Joyce Daines

Post by Joyce Daines »

I have no clue how to find the inventory in my Kitely avatar account. I don't think i have a kitely avatar. If I do ever find it ,how would I transfer the items I bought to my OSGrid Joyce Daines avatar? That is where I wanted them to go in the first place. I think those two test items I bought are lost in space as I have no idea how to get to them. In the future I will gift what I buy using the other avatar selection. I tried doing that and it worked. Is there a way to have it automatically go to OSgrid as my first place I would want it to go? I don't see a way to change where it goes. Sorry. I'm new to using Kitely.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

You created a Kitely Avatar when you created a Kitely account in order to order from our marketplace. The orders were delivered to that account due to the aforementioned reason.

You can explicitly specify what avatar you wish items delivered to when you order. Please see: https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/space ... ther+Grids

I've resent one of your orders to your OSgrid avatar. Please log in to OSgrid and click the link that our system sent it to complete the delivery process.

Your other order included a no export item so I couldn't deliver it to another grid. I've therefore refunded that order. If you wish to buy that specific item then please reorder it's product variation that does include the Export permission. To avoid this issue in the future, please make sure to only buy items that are listed with Export when you wish to have them delivered to a grid other than Kitely.
Joyce Daines

Post by Joyce Daines »

Thank you for your patience. Now i just have to try to remember where I have misplaced my kitely avatar LOL . But yes I will send anything I buy in the future to the other avatar option. And I will be sure I can export it. Thank you again . And thanks for sending the item to OSGrid and the refund!
These users thanked the author Joyce Daines for the post:
Ilan Tochner