Booking musicians

Talk about community-managed projects in Kitely
Dot Matrix

Booking musicians

Post by Dot Matrix »

It might be helpful to pool details on how to contact musicians and acts who are open to shows in Kitely and OpenSim.

For example, after the show on Time Vault, Echo Starship indicated he was interested in other shows. The best way to contact him is via an inworld IM to his Kitely avie, Echo Starship; these are forward to him by email. His best times are from 12 noon to 2 pm Pacific Time. Preferred payment is by PayPal USD tip box.
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post:
Selby Evans
Ilan Tochner

Re: Booking musicians

Post by Ilan Tochner »

As an aside, if you do so, it mights be worth reminding people who are not frequent Kitely users that offline IM notification emails are sent from a no-reply address that can't be replied to via email. This warning appears at the bottom of such emails but sometimes people overlook it.

To reply to such offline IM notifications, thay have to go inworld and reply by IM. Another option is to left click the sender's name in the Kitely website interface then select the Send Message option. The senders name might be displayed in the recipient's History page if the sender visited the recipient's world, in the sender's marketplace product listings, in his or her world pages, etc.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Constance Peregrine
Dot Matrix

Post by Dot Matrix »

For the record, although I am grateful to Roxy for her original work in setting up the concert, I'm unlikely to be using her services again.
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Roxy Gellar wrote: Also satisfied that I've brought a builder to Kitely who may list the FIRST EVER scripted electric guitar on Market, even after all this time!

Cool-) I expect he might sell a few, especially if he enables export.

The other stuff I don't understand [and don't want to!!]. I love being blissfully ignorant!!
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...