How do I change my starter world to standard

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Araminta TwycrossTwitchy

How do I change my starter world to standard

Post by Araminta TwycrossTwitchy » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:59 am

I figured it out and I guess my starter stays until I don't pay for it so sorry. Feeling rather thick but at least I will be able to help another dopey newb lol

I got a starter world to try it out and then got a standard world but I want to change my starter world to a standard as I want them together. I can't figure out how to do that without paying 3 times although I was given the link to https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... ical-tool/. It doesn't allow you to change that. I want the 4 region 2x2. I am extremely confused. Please help?
These users thanked the author Araminta TwycrossTwitchy for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: How do I change my starter world to standard

Post by Ilan Tochner » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi Araminta,

You can't place Kitely worlds adjacent to each other but you can change world types and change world sizes.

To change your world from being a Starter World to being a Standard World:
1) Go to your My Worlds page.

2) Click the Manage link next to the world you wish to change to open that world's Manage World dialog.

3) Click the Change world type link in that dialog, select the world type you want your world to have then click the Change button to be sent to PayPal to update your subscription for our service.

To change the size of your world:
1) Go to your My Worlds page.

2) Click the Manage link next to the world you wish to change to open that world's Manage World dialog.

3) Click the Change world size link in that dialog, select the world size you want your world to have, position the regions as explained here then click the Change button to start the resize.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Araminta TwycrossTwitchy
Araminta TwycrossTwitchy

Re: How do I change my starter world to standard

Post by Araminta TwycrossTwitchy » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:05 pm

thanks