I've screwed up my land rights

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Doug Nilsson
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I've screwed up my land rights

Post by Doug Nilsson »

Hi, I changed my name to my other character name, from Doug Nilsson to Arnie Berg, my items in the sim (Saphire Dance Club) belong to Arnie Berg, but the land is set to Doug Nilsson . I have been off for some time, and don't remember both emails that I had associated with Kitely.. A couple of years ago, I consolodated email addresses too, so now I'm all confused and need help getting everything associated with Frend Projects, Doug Nilsson, switched over to Arnie Berg name. I don't need all these avatars. Is it possible?
Ilan Tochner

Re: I've screwed up my land rights

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Arnie,

You currently have two Kitely accounts, one that contains your world and your Doug Nilsson avatar, which you haven't used in years, and one that contains your Arnie Berg avatar but none of your worlds.

We can't combine these accounts or move your avatar from one account to the other. Your options are:
1) To keep things as they are.
2) To keep the account that contains your world, delete your Arnie Berg avatar, and then rename your Doug Nilsson avatar to be called Arnie Berg.
3) To keep your Arnie Berg avatar and delete the account that contains your world, which will delete that world and your Doug Nilsson avatar.

Which option would you like us to help you with?
Doug Nilsson

Post by Doug Nilsson »

I would like to keep Arnie Berg as my only avatar name. I don't know if I have the email still for Arnie Berg.. but I want to keep the purchase history and inventory of Arnie Berg. I guess get rid of Doug Nilsson account. and I'll have to change the payment to the Arnie Berg account. It says that I signed up with Facebook, but that page isn't working and to tell you the truth, I deactivated facebook for awhile. I've been racking my brain and going through old emails, and even had doug nilsson account send me a message, and it arrived to me in the email that is set up for arnie berg, but I can't seem to get a password reset sent to the email address.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

I've sent an email to the email address that is connected to your Arnie Berg account. Please reply to it and I'll help you get access to that account.
Doug Nilsson

Post by Doug Nilsson »

I haven't gotten an email yet. I'm hoping it wasn't part of my email addresses ending in saferthinking.com, because google workspace free edition changed to paid, and they wanted me to pay $5.00 per month per user, and I had like 25 email addresses, but kept only one. Which is my master email for saferthinking.com. For all of my arnie berg accounts everywhere else, I was using frendprojects@gmail.com, and my paypal email (arnbergd@gmail.com) lists all of my transactions from paypal, but only for past kitely purchases not for kitely related logins. So, I'm betting it was part of the saferthinking.com downsizing I did.
Doug Nilsson

Post by Doug Nilsson »

in my Lastpass account, it shows these 3 email addresses.

I have used Bergnie@saferthinking.com ~throw away account

arnieberg@saferthinking.com ~ kitely login says unknown email address

frendprojects@gmail.com

If the email in the arnie berg account is not one of these, can I have a hint so I can go recover the email address?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

I've sent you a forums PM with some information. Please edit your post and remove your email information from it. You shouldn't post such things on public forums, it's a quick way to get a lot of spam from spambots.