How to resent verification email

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
animatsalt resident
Has thanked: 0

How to resent verification email

Post by animatsalt resident »

I'm trying to log in as "animatsalt resident". I can log into the web site, but Firestorm says I need to have my email verified. How do I get a verification email sent? Thanks.
These users thanked the author animatsalt resident for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: How to resent verification email

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi animatsalt,

You created 2 Kitely accounts, one with a mistyped email address but with your selected avatar name (animatsalt resident) and one with the correct email address which you later verified for which you requested the same avatar name. However, as the second account tried to use the same avatar name as the first account, the avatar name it actually got had an "_2" appended to the avatar's last name (i.e. "animatsalt resident_2"). That meant that you could log into our website with that verified email address but you couldn't log into the viewer with the avatar name that was assigned to the first, unverified, account you created.

I've now deleted your first account and renamed the avatar name of your remaining account (the one you're using now) to remove the "_2" from the avatar's last name. You should now be able to use the "animatsalt resident" avatar name to log into the viewer and it will be connected to the same Kitely account you're using to log into our website.