Need Help again Confused

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Dagon Xanith

Need Help again Confused

Post by Dagon Xanith »

I have one of grandfathered accounts where I am allowed up to 30 worlds, with unlimited time currently using only 2.
But when I tried to make new world it showed new price at 45.00 something, then I canceled tried it again showed new price of 85.00.
But I am subscribed at 35 dollar level. Or at least I hope this is so. I don't want to be paying any more.
So I canceled
I just want to create another blank private sandbox world where my account currently is. I don't want to pay extra.
Has my bill want up accidentally now for next month because that isn't what I want.
Things have changed with set up and I don't know how to add worlds without additionally being charged.
How do I add land without being charged additional amounts?
I don't know how to do this now with system change.
Deuce Halsey

Re: Need Help again Confused

Post by Deuce Halsey »

When you get to the World Create screen, where you choose the size of the new world, make sure to select "Metered World" from the world type list at the top.
It should be the right-most option. This will give you the kind of world that comes free with your grandfathered Gold Account. If you chose any of the Fixed Price
options for a new world you will be billed for that option - but the new world also won't count against the 30 metered worlds you are allowed with your Gold account.
These users thanked the author Deuce Halsey for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Deuce Halsey
Just4yucks in Kitely Marketplace
http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2704782
Dagon Xanith

Re: Need Help again Confused

Post by Dagon Xanith »

The problem is I don't see the option for metered worlds.
Edit: Ugh it was right in front of me on far right side. Sorry didn't see it.
Thanks for help
These users thanked the author Dagon Xanith for the post:
Constance Peregrine