Leaving kitely

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Katie Jolie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Leaving kitely

Post by Katie Jolie »

I joined Kitely 22 days ago. The first couple of weeks, I spent quite a bit of time here. In that time, I never laid eyes on another avi. Unfortunately, I bought land when I got here. How do I abandon this land, remove responsibility for monthly payment? I would like to remove myself from Kitely completely. Thank you.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Leaving kitely

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Katie,

Did you visit any of the public worlds from the top of the Public Worlds page? (the ones at the top usually have people inside them).

You can also see from the amount of activity in our forums that there are people inworld. Maybe try joining the April egg hunt that is now going on?

If you are adamant that you wish to delete your world then go to your My Worlds page and press the Manage link next to your world's name. This will open the Manage World dialog.In the Basic tab change your world type to Metered World. Now switch to the Access tab and unselect the option to allow Regular users to visit your world. Finally, click the Save button. Doing this will cancel your PayPal subscription for that world.

You can then either leave the world as is (you can store it indefinitely for free and Premium Account users will be able to visit it without it costing you anything) OR press the Delete link next to the world name to delete that world from your account.

As you also have KC I recommend you don't delete your account but rather just leave it in case you wish to use it again in the future. Please let me know if you wish us to delete your account despite this fact.