Urgent Problem: Payment

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Daring Melody
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Urgent Problem: Payment

Post by Daring Melody »

Dear Support Team,

I have the old style (30 region) membership. Recently my bank renewed my credit card and so the number changed. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to change the details on my Paypal account before you tried to collect my April membership dues. For this, I apologise.

I have corrected this situation and am asking you you to try to collect the payment again and restore access for me.

Thank you, in advance, for you attention on this matter and thank you your great service

Alan Joseph Haywood
email: daring.melody@gmail.com

P.S. Your contact email is being reported as not available
Ilan Tochner

Re: Urgent Problem: Payment

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Alan,

How many notices have you received from PayPal regarding failed collection attempt(s) this months?

As you wisely configured your account payment method to "PayPal or Kitely Credits when available", I suggest you buy 10,000 KC so our system will be able to charge you immediately and restore full access to you (you'll need a total of 10,500 KC in your account to cover this months bill). This will save us from having to deal with potential problems that may arise if PayPal fails to bill your card in the next subscription billing attempt.

Did you try the email in our contact page? http://www.kitely.com/contact
Ilan Tochner

Re: Urgent Problem: Payment

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Alan,

After reviewing your situation we recommend you do the following:

1) Buy at least 10,000 KC so our system will be able to charge your KC balance instead of relying on the PayPal subscription.

2) Switch the payment method (in your Kitely account settings page) to "Only Kitely Credits" - this will cause the existing PayPal subscription to be canceled.

3) Switch the payment method back to "PayPal or Kitely Credits when available" in order to create a new PayPal subscription with your new credit card.

Please make sure to do all these steps in this order or you may wind up automatically losing your grandfathered plan when PayPal retries (and most likely will fail) to bill your outstanding payment and our system gets notified that collection of this payment can't be completed (our entire billing system is automated).