Changed to premium account and confused

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Lily Annabella
Has thanked: 0

Changed to premium account and confused

Post by Lily Annabella »

I need to be sure before payment is due about this change please. I had a sim for 15 a mth with reg account,yesterday i changed my account to premium and i know that comes with 5sims but i tried to change the existing sim to premium and some reason i cant make that happen and be included in the premium account so there is not an extra charge or maybe im just not seeing it right,lol. Now when i look at that world it says it is a starter world not premium. I try to change the type but comes up with a additional charge.Do i need to delete that world and start over?
Ilan Tochner

Re: Changed to premium account and confused

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Lily,

Go to your My Worlds page and press the Manage link next to the world you wish to modify, this will open the Manage World dialog. Go to the Basic tab in that dialog and press the "Change world type" link. Select the Premium World option then press the Change button. This will send you to PayPal to modify your PayPal subscription. It will not result in a new charge at this time as you've already paid for your Premium Account. This change is required so your next charge (on the first of the month) will be for $19.95/month instead of $34.90/month (which you are currently set to pay for a Premium Account + 1 Starter World).
Lily Annabella
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lily Annabella »

Thank you! I looked at that before but i thought it would be an another 20 per month. Im slow at times lol :roll:
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

NP, we all have slow days sometimes :D