Pay Pal Interface

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Ilan Tochner

Re: Pay Pal Interface

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Shez,

Have you tried buying Kitely Credits without creating a PayPal subscription for our services? Buying KC is a one-time transaction which may not require changing funding sources for your PayPal account. If that works then you can change your account payment method in your Kitely account Settings page (https://www.kitely.com/settings) to "Only Kitely Credits" which will then enable you to create a subscription for our service using your KC balance without creating a PayPal subscription for them. This workaround will require you to have enough KC in your balance on the first of each month to enable our system to bill your KC balance for your world subscription(s).
Shez Oyen
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shez Oyen »

I wasn't trying to buy a subscription, I was trying to check out at Kitely Market. I sort of found your grid the back way, I heard about your Market of VR goods and went there first, made an account then signed into the grid after.

Your Market idea is excellent with delivery to multiple grids, I love it, good work! (except the can't check out part!) LOL

PS I did try to just buy credits as well. Still, no joy.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Have you tried following the instructions I sent you for setting another funding source for your PayPal account?
Shez Oyen

Post by Shez Oyen »

Does one have to be a paying Kitely Grid subscriber to use the Market? I think I'm confused (not unusual). I really would rather not change funding source on my PP account. Thanks for the effort anyway, I'll try back another day and see if it likes me better.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Anyone should be able to buy from Kitely Market. You don't need to have a subscription for our services to do so.

You are the first person, who we are aware of, that was unable to complete a purchase in our marketplace due to this PayPal funding sources problem.
Kaehlan Amnelll

Post by Kaehlan Amnelll »

Hey there...I just had the same thing happen to me..i logged into my bank ..put more money in my card and tried again
it worked the second time but i don't have my order. Where did it go
baffled
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kaehlan,

I assume you're referring to this order: https://www.kitely.com/market/order/1000007296468

You'll note that you left the Deliver To option in the shopping cart set to "My Kitely Avatar" and that the items were therefore delivered to the "# Kitely Market" folder of your Kitely avatar's inventory.