Gold to Premium Downgrade

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Carlos Loff

Gold to Premium Downgrade

Post by Carlos Loff »

Hello, I hurried up to upgrade from Premium to Gold and paid in KCs for the difference counting remaining days until June 1st as normal

But that decision was before I had the information about new great lovely June plans for more affordable less Primed fixed-price worlds

If I downgrade right now from Gold to just Premium will the Premium-Gold difference for remaining time from today until June 1st be refunded in KCs ?

I believe the answer is NO and rules are rules, just wanting to be sure - Cause since I got better informed I finally decided I will have both systems starting June - Fixed Price worlds and Premium account, I would prefer to invest all my money on that and not on a Gold Account

Thanks in advance
Kitely - Meta Lisbon --> grid.kitely.com:8002:Meta Lisbon Startups
Join Me on Meetup --> https://www.meetup.com/metalisbonstartups/
Join Kitely Group --> Meta Lisbon Startups
Ilan Tochner

Re: Gold to Premium Downgrade

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Carlos,

Our prices are pro-rated, you pay the difference when upgrading account types and world types and the result is adjusted for the current day until the end of the month. When you downgrade you don't get a refund but you get to keep what you've already paid for until the end of the month.

If you want to downgrade from the Gold Plan to the Premium Account then do so before the end of the month. If you wait until June then you will be able to cancel your Gold Plan but you won't be able to get the Premium Account instead.
Carlos Loff

Re: Gold to Premium Downgrade

Post by Carlos Loff »

Thank you for your fast answer, I will downgrade now just to be safe but try to make the most out of My Golden Plan until the 30th, cheers
Kitely - Meta Lisbon --> grid.kitely.com:8002:Meta Lisbon Startups
Join Me on Meetup --> https://www.meetup.com/metalisbonstartups/
Join Kitely Group --> Meta Lisbon Startups