Switching from premium to fixed price back to premium

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Alice Virtuatopia 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Switching from premium to fixed price back to premium

Post by Alice Virtuatopia 2 »

Hi,

I'm a new member and considering the premium account before it expires today, I was wondering about switching between premium to fixed price on occasions when you have events with many avatars in attendance. What happens with the changes when you switch?

Thanks in advance

Alice
Ilan Tochner

Re: Switching from premium to fixed price back to premium

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Alice,

As long as you retain a Premium Account or Gold Plan you'll be able to switch your world type from being a Premium World to being a fixed-price world (and vice versa).

When you switch a Premium World to be a fixed-price world you'll pay the pro-rated amount for that world type for the remaining number of days in the month. For example, switching a Premium World to be a Starter World in the middle of the month will cost you half the cost of a full month of having a Starter World, i.e. $7.48 for the current month and $14.95/month for the following months (billed on the 1st of each month). If you switch a world from being a fixed-price world to being a Premium World then you won't get your money back for that world but, as you've already paid to have it be a fixed-price world until the end of the month, it will remain a fixed-price world until it will automatically convert to a Premium World on the 1st of the following month.
Alice Virtuatopia 2

That's great, thank you,

I have created two premium accounts, it seems however that I am unable to login with one of the accounts, 'login failed you cannot enter kitely worlds because your email address hasn't been verified yet' I can log into the web site, and I have clicked the verification link from the email I received several times to no avail.

Thanks again
Alice
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Alice,

You created two accounts under the Alice Virtuatopia name (one connected to a gmail.com email address and the other connected to a gmail.co.uk address). The former is your Premium Account but the later, which you haven't verified, was created first so it had your Alice Virtuatopia name while the Premium Account was named Alice Virtuatopia_2.

I've therefore deleted the earlier, unused account, and renamed your Premium Account to Alice Virtuatopia. Please try logging into the Kitely grid again now. See: https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/displ ... ual+Worlds
Alice Virtuatopia 2

OOOppppps :lol: thanks Ilan