Marketplace PayPal dispute

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Mane Shieldmaiden

Marketplace PayPal dispute

Post by Mane Shieldmaiden »

I made a purchase on Kitely marketplace. I bought an item called Garden Castle. I opened it up inworld and the entire castle is phantom. I went to paypal to ask for money back and Kitely suspended my account when I logged back on. So I went to Paypal closed the dispute and I still cannot get back on Kitely. What's up???
Ilan Tochner

Re: Marketplace PayPal dispute

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Mane,

First, I want to explain why your account was automatically suspended when you filed a dispute with PayPal. Kitely acts as a middleman in all Kitely Market transactions which means that when you dispute a certain PayPal transaction you are hurting Kitely's standing with PayPal, and that can result in real damage to our business. If you have issues with a purchased item you should contact the merchant who sold you that item, and if he or she doesn't respond you should contact us.

Regarding the item you bought, the merchant in question sells two variations of that item: "Basic Edition", which is transfer only, and "Tinker Edition", which also allows modifying the item. Please see: https://www.kitely.com/market/product/4 ... ar=4283664

You bought the "Basic Edition" so the item was no-modify. That said, I agree that having the product listing mention that the castle will be delivered as Phantom would have helped avoid your dissatisfaction as a customer. Please direct the merchant who listed it to my comment.

Regarding your account suspension, your Kitely account should have been automatically unsuspended when you canceled your PayPal dispute. You posted in our forums (which indicates that you are not suspended from them) so can you please explain what part of our service you believe you are still suspended from? (please be specific)