Where is my order?

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Kaehlan Amnelll
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Where is my order?

Post by Kaehlan Amnelll »

I am new to this shopping method and may have made a mistake when telling this website where to deliver my order. I left it at deliveiring to my Kitely account but i don't have a kitely world to send it to. I am waiting for a new sim on the Great Canadian Grid .but it hasn't come up yet. since i signed into this site from the qame i thought it would know where to send it to my avatar, not knowing that the sim i was on was a Kitely sim. Can you help me understand all of this and help me fix it? Baffled and Confused
Ilan Tochner

Re: Where is my order?

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kaehlan,

There is a "Deliver To" setting in your account's Kitely Market shopping cart. The default is set to "My Kitely Avatar" which explicitly states the Kitely grid and your Kitely avatar's name as the recipient of your order. The other option is called "Other Avatar" and requires you to enter the grid name and the name of the avatar on that grid to define where your purchased items will be delivered to.

As you indeed left Deliver To set to "My Kitely Avatar" your purchased items were delivered to the "# Kitely Market" inventory folder of your Kitely avatar. If you log into the Kitely grid with your Kitely avatar name and password you'll be able to find the items located there. You don't need a Kitely world to do so but you can use the Kitely Merchants Sandbox to rezz those items inside Kitely if you wish. To do so, press the Enter World button in the aforementioned linked World Page and then login to the Kitely grid using the information in the dialog that will be presented to you once you've pressed that button.

Please note that some of the items you purchased were not sold with the Export permission so they couldn't have been delivered to a third party grid in any case (the shopping cart would have notified you of this if you had tried to purchase them with the "Other Avatar" option selected). If you want to buy items and have them delivered to a third-party avatar then add exportable items to your shopping cart, change the Deliver To option to "Other Avatar', enter the grid and avatar information then continue with your purchase.
Kaehlan Amnelll
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kaehlan Amnelll »

Thank you soooo much Ilan. Your information was very helpful and i understand the workings of Kitely much better now....Everything you told me worked fabulously and i have my account set up now to deliver my items to my world.
YOU ROCK!!!!!!
Kayla
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you Kaehlan :-)